Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Diary of Anne Frank :: essays research papers

The Diary of Mrs. FrankD-day 1944,I feel terrible. I don t know what I was thinking, trying to commission Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan out of our hiding place. My family has never seen me like this. I mustve forgotten to tell you what happened. Well, let me tell you. We were all sleeping when I subject my eyes, and saw Mr. Van Daan stealing bread. I immediately woke up everyone, by screaming and shouting at him. My husband had to hold me away from Mr. Van Daan, or else I wouldve hit him with my fist. I was so ashamed of myself, thinking how my family mustve felt about me,. Anne already hates me. Think of how embarrassed she must be, to have a mother like me. Afterward, I told them to leave at once. My dear husband, thankfully, tried to pacify me that I was only speaking in anger, precisely I right could not listen to him. Soon, Peter came storming in the room yelling D-day has occurred, while I was just sitting there ruining everyones celebration by crying. I was mad at myself for not being very polite to our hosts, after all they have done for us. This is a very happy second gear for all of us that D-day has landed. Maybe, just maybe, liberation will occur.Hanukkah, 1942,It is I again, here to report the daily news. Today was the Jewish holiday, Hanukkah. Every year we give presents to our family and friends, but this year we can scarcely go to the bottom storey of our shelter to get presents. We all felt disappointed about not getting or receiving gifts, but I felt the worst. You see, Anne had managed to brighten up Hanukkah with presents for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment